Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kindle versus Book



I love reading and the feel and smell of a real book.  Once read, I love to use them as decor and to pick them up and read the last chapter.  It reminds me of the plot and I relive the book again and again.

Throughout my thirty year marriage, we have struggled with the Early Bird/Night Owl issue.  He is the bird and I am the owl.  Therefore, my reading at night causes him great distress. The solution has been a Kindle.  The light on the cover is bright enough for me to read myself to sleep.  It does not glare on him, so he is able to sleep without interruption.

I call that the best of both worlds.  Good old books during the day and Kindle at night.  I can now read around the clock.





1 comment:

  1. Ah I have Fifty Shades of Grey on Kindle. Ya want it?;)

    ReplyDelete